Forgive me, but I am trying to figure out what this photo is ... there is no description or explanation and for the life of me I can't make out what it's supposed to be.
LOL! Im so sorry! This is what happens when you lend your nephew your IPad. I guess I'll leave it up for when I just need to laugh about something. I was working on home work and he wanted to spend quality time with me. He's only three so he pretended to be working on homework as well. It's a picture of my room and it does have Rome in it, those are the books for my topic.
Forgive me, but I am trying to figure out what this photo is ... there is no description or explanation and for the life of me I can't make out what it's supposed to be.
ReplyDeleteSpread the word. Meeting on April 18 is at 5:00 in Kelly Hall 103.
ReplyDeleteLOL! Im so sorry! This is what happens when you lend your nephew your IPad. I guess I'll leave it up for when I just need to laugh about something. I was working on home work and he wanted to spend quality time with me. He's only three so he pretended to be working on homework as well. It's a picture of my room and it does have Rome in it, those are the books for my topic.
ReplyDeleteHaha! That is funny. My niece "took photos" at my sister's initiation for an honors society. Really nice shots of the floor! Lol.
ReplyDelete