Thursday, May 17, 2012

Day 2 and 3 of class


Yesterdays in class we looked into the reason for astrology and the strong implication it had upon decision making.  This had nothing to do with superstition but the continued record keeping astrologers held in order to correctly advice others.  Specifically we looked into Thrasyllus the Astrologer. 

On this same note, today in class we learned from the experts in travel.  Dr. Weber has been off and about in Italy and shared with us plenty of useful information to survive and enjoy our trip.
We have our Sun travel information ready to go as well and a couple of corrections to make with the travel abroad office.  The count down is really coming to an end…so is the time I have left to submit all the repetitive paper work I have to turn in for each and every one of my 18 9 year olds.  I can't wait for the weekend to catch up and charge my batteries.        

No comments:

Post a Comment