What I see...
The author of the note was off to an amazing trip before
reading the note. The note ruined the
entire trip for this person must have been a life death note or a breakup.
I have seen this something like this before...
I’ve experienced this before. I start thinking about issues in
life and that does it for me, I’ve gotten this sense of loneliness even if I'm surrounded by people I love.
What does it mean to me...
This to me means that our minds are powerful. If we let ourselves focus too much on the
past or future, we don’t get to appreciate the present.
My most memorable idea is also my most confusing… I’m
actually enjoying learning history. It
has always been completely confusing for me to remember names and events and
express my ideas about historical happenings.
I guess it’s the relaxed class setting that helps me take in the
information and actually understand it.
I enjoyed learning about Rome’s island, river, and hills as a key for
its location. Can’t wait to see those!

No comments:
Post a Comment